Altrincham Dry Cleaners, a effectively established and particularly properly operated dry cleaning business enterprise has been sold. At the moment trading as a dry cleaners in an region of residential and industrial house positioned on the Antrim Road in North Belfast benefiting from higher volumes of vehicular and pedestrian footfall. We are currently listing 27 dry cleaners for sale. The annual turnover is £71,741 with a gross profit of £59,856 of which 60% of turnover is from retail and on-line domestic dry cleaning sales and the remaining 40% is industrial work.
Veritas Organization sales are delighted to offer for sale this nicely established Dry Cleaners that is situated in Edgbaston in Birmingham. It is not what some other organizations of the very same sort may have or may not have been sold for, it really is not even what a business owner “feels” they want or deserve. Excellently situated Dry Cleaning and Coin Laundry Enterprise For Sale in Reservoir.
Read More – Business For Sale In Boston Ma
A Jewish, Princeton-educated, multilingual catcher for the Boston Red Sox with a closely-guarded private life, the enigmatic Berg (Paul Rudd) was currently a man of mystery when, in 1944, the US government’s wartime intelligence agency enlisted his solutions. All revenue the enterprise received ahead of any cost-of-sales or expenditures have been deducted. Verify out the house I discovered on : Organization For Sale, Unit four, 471-473 Antrim Road (Breeze Dry Cleaners), Belfast BT15 3BP.
Transworld Enterprise Advisors is the globe leader in the marketing and advertising and sales of enterprises, franchises and industrial actual estate. In addition to listing dry cleaners shops for sale, our brokers also list dry cleaners for lease. With a reputation for top quality and reliability, the small business delivers environmentally friendly (hydrocarbon) dry-cleaning solutions and fast-turnaround clothes alterations.
Stand out on Google Search and Maps with your no cost company listing.
Altrincham Dry Cleaners, a well established and really effectively operated dry cleaning organization has been sold. For sale Dry Clean Plant located in upscale neighborhood. Any business enterprise seller you contact on Rightbiz will obtain the following information: your name, e-mail, contact quantity and address. Dry Cleaners complete plant is located at a wonderful place in a nice city, current owner has been here for 14 years. Because ownership they have continually invested in new equipment, along with fixtures and fittings which are all bought and paid for and integrated inside the sale cost which implies that any new purchaser will not need to devote any more funds for some time.
As brought to life in the bestselling Summoner series, the magic of summoning is also an art, with a story of its personal. Most company sales intermediaries think if you don’t pay tax on it, you cannot claim it. Some sellers disagree. Operating two terrific places in the Charlotte market place, the business has been owned by the same owners for almost two decades, who are prepared to retire. As the world’s biggest company brokerage firm, Sunbelt Business Brokers operates with a assortment of dry cleaner firms for lease and for sale.
Read More – Business For Sale Las Vegas Nv
This respected Dry Cleaners & Laundry solutions concern is situated in the desirable and affluent region of Edgbaston in Birmingham. The business is really much owner operated and demands 1 full time helper (wife) and three element time members of staff. Stand out on Google Search and Maps with your free of charge small business listing. Contains Service Washes & Alterations Higher Demand For Collection Service Excellent Reputation, Gear & Trading Location Unmissable Business enterprise Chance EPC – TBC This double fronted finish of parade shop has clear signage and is effectively presented.
At present trading as a dry cleaners in an area of residential and industrial property positioned on the Antrim Road in North Belfast benefiting from higher volumes of vehicular and pedestrian footfall. We are at present listing 27 dry cleaners for sale. The annual turnover is £71,741 with a gross profit of £59,856 of which 60% of turnover is from retail and on-line domestic dry cleaning sales and the remaining 40% is commercial function.
Business For Sale Dry Cleaners – Stand out on Google Search and Maps with your free of charge organization listing. All earnings the enterprise received just before any expense-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.